Friday

Gut Blaster

Black, front view

Beige, front view

Back view

Overall view
SGD109.00
This comfortable slimming tank will allow you to move about freely while giving you extra support throughout the lower back . Medical grade level of compression slims gut and reduces waistline. This is perfect to wear to the office to even a night out with its seamless design to reduce the appearance. No matter how much pressure you are under, the compression design will keep you fit and cool throughout the day.

The three dimensional compression delievers soft touch with a fitting form. Along with INVISTA's LYCRASOFT and TACTEL fibers the garment will be able to hold it's shape even after 30 extreme washes. It has also been built with antimicrobial protection and COOLMAX certified that allows you to stay cool even under the day's pressure.
Fabric Content: 51% Tactel Nylon, 49% Lycrosoft|100% Latex and Formaldehyde Free
Available in 2 colours: Black & Beige
Sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL, 3XL, 4XL

1 comment:

  1. Review from customer:

    "I got this shirt as a gift from my wife as I keep complaining about my beer belly and is forced by my dear to write the review so she can get additional 15% for her next purchase. Argh..... I never in my life had such difficulties putting on a top. It was like having a war. I tried and failed to put on on my 1st try. I gave up and passed it to my brother to try. Oh man, he could wear it with much lesser effort and his round belly instantly look 2 inches smaller. My whole family was “wow” by his new figure and my bro instantly order 1 thru my wife for himself. Motivated by him, I tried again, still fighting with the top but with better technique I finally succeeded. I think I do not look as good as my brother, but still I look slimmer and my tummy is flatter. The compression is good and it feels rather comfortable. Now I can wear my tight fitted shirt once again. In fact, I put on the shirt on alternate night to sleep since it claims to be able to slim me down if wear regularly. I still fight with the top, especially during taking off but I think is worth it since it make my wife happy and make me look more handsome rather than uncle. But please do not think the beer belly will transform to what the picture show above – flat abs. Lol."

    ReplyDelete